Wednesday, October 27, 2010

@ the game...



Really can't believe that I am spending time and money on a Nets basketball game but I figured that it's a new season and it's the first regular season game in a new building for them, so what the heck.  After last season's 12-70 mark, I will be floored if there is any sort of near capacity crowd tonight at The Rock.

I'll cheer on the team, all game long.  See, in the past, I would be able to say that I'd cheer on my team and try to pull them towards victory, but I don't know many players on this year's squad.  Only 4 players remain from the 09-10 team... Brook Lopez, Devin Harris, Terrence Williams and ??  That's right, I don't even know the fourth player.  I do know some of the newbies we got: Derrick Favors, Bo Outlaw, Troy Murphy.

Good thing about starting up a new season after such a disaster is opening up against a team most people think may actually be the worst in the league.  Thank you Detroit Pistons for potentially helping the Nets have a winning mark at some point this season.

No comments: