Friday, October 15, 2010

@ the game...

Game 1

Tonight will mark my first Devils game of the 2010-2011 season.  Gotta love having friends who work in the The Rock being able to hook you up with tickets.  Best part is this is like Ticket Roulette... I won't know where I'm sitting until I get there.  Yes!


I'm going to mark it down as a 4-2 Devils victory.  The team got off the snid with a solid shutout Wednesday night and that, as well as a full roster, should be enough to get the team rolling in the right direction.  Ilya Kovalchuk will net his second of the year, as will Patrik Elias.  Look for Zach Parise to notch his first tally of the season and one of the defensemen will round out the scoring.  Let's go with Andy Greene on the powerplay.  Bold predictions yes, but that's why we write.

No comments: