Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just About Fed Up

I mean really, who isn't fed up with the Devils by now?  They've played 16 games and only got their 10th!!!! point of the season tonight.  That's a disgrace for such a high and proud and historically successful franchise.

Yes, I know there have been injuries.  But this team was under-performing before the main injuries took place.  Unless you're going to sit there and tell me that Bryce Salvador and Brian Rolston are the main #1 components of this team and with them our record would be flipped.  Yes, they did play better tonight.  They scored 4 goals.  They also allowed 4 goals and lost in a shootout.

This season sucks so far if you're a fan.  I went to about 12 games last season at The Rock.  I've been to only one so far with tickets for one more.  Any more than that, who knows?

No comments: