Sunday, December 12, 2010

No Mas!


Seriously... I asked yesterday afternoon when is enough enough and then we had to witness last night's horrible drubbing to the Red Wings at The Rock.  Back to back home games and they Devils find themselves in a 2-0 hole less than two minutes into the game!  Are you serious?!?!?

And the biggest shock to all of this is how does Coach John MacLean still have his job?  He should not have left the arena last night as the HC of the NJD.  Again, not all of the blame falls on the coach but at some point, he's the scape goat.  Can him already.  I can't stand to watch my favorite team of all time just take the ice and know that they are going to lose.  And I'm starting to get tired of Lou Lamoriello.  He keeps saying that the blame and all the negativity falls on him because he's the GM and makes the decisions.  Well, if that's the case, what the hell are you waiting for to get rid of your coach?  I've already talked about how difficult it will be for Lou to get rid of such a long time Devil, but for the betterment of the team and organization as a whole, get rid of MacLean.

I'm done with them for this season as long as MacLean is still behind the bench.  Sure, I'll read an article or two about them following a game.  But, you're not going to see me a game.  I'm not going to spend any more money or emotion on a team that doesn't seem to care.  It's damn near impossible for this team to make the playoffs for the 15th straight season, needing to go something like 38-16 the rest of the way.  It's not going to happen with this coach and this direction.

It's ripping out my heart.  I'm done.

No comments: