Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Public Enemy #1

Tonight marks the return of Jose Reyes to Citi Field.  As a Miami Marlin.


There are quite a bit of people who do not seem to be overly saddened, anger, pissed, annoyed with Reyes and how his free agency situation took place this winter.  People will say that it's the Mets fault since they didn't even offer Reyes a contract.  That he was a goner no matter what.


And ya know what, that may be true.  But this is the Marlins.  Division rival.  Long time pain in the ass to the Mets.


I am not happy at all to see Reyes.  If I were lucky enough to be at Citi Field at all over the next three days, I would boo Reyes.  I would boo the Marlins.  I don't want him to succeed at all.  I am saddened to see a career Met leave.  I am angry he went to a division rival.  I am pissed the Mets are giving him a small video tribute today.  I am annoyed with the Mets over the last two weeks.


Let's go Johan.  Show him what's up.  Keep him off base.

No comments: